Another award, created by myself! Hopefully, you guys will enjoy it as it gives you the opportunity to share your blog’s goals. Not only can you share a fun, lively goal, but you can also request others to do the same through tagging them! Alright, here are the rules (because everything fun has to have rules, am I right?).
- Pingback to the creator, Elisha at http://www.africaboy.home.blog
- Use the same Graphic as your nominee did (as seen above).
- Share five goals for your blog.
- Share five goals for your life.
- Nominate at least five people.
Alright, here goes. Five goals for my blog.
- In one year, I’d like to be over 1,000 followers. It seems impossible, but I’m releasing new, quality content every week so we’ll see what happens.
- In one year, I’d like to be publishing 1,000+ word posts in every post.
- In two years, I’d like to have enough followers to enable WordAds, thus making me a little money for college.
- Even now, I’d like to be impacting people and confronting cultural walls, showing the depth of our sin and revealing God. I’d like to bridge the gap between two worlds, Africa and America, in the ways that God has called me. I would like to educate, through stories and experiences, the people of the East about life in Africa.
- In one year, I’d like to be posting on higher-level blogging websites such as The Gospel Coalition or at least continuing to post on The Reb.
Now, five goals for my life.
- I would like to impact everybody that I meet, showing the Kingdom of God and causing people to ask, “Why do you believe what you believe?” I refuse to become Josh Harris, who turned away from his faith and renounced Christianity.
- I would like to be a good writer, impacting many through my work.
- I would like to be married and have between 2 and 5 kids. 1 kid is too few, and more than 5 is too many.
- I would like to be coaching basketball, hopefully bringing athletes to Jesus through sports.
- I would like to be mature and strong in my Faith.
Alright, that’s done. Now, to start, we’ll nominate five people that hopefully don’t mind.
- Jesusluvsall. Sorry, man. I know you just did an award, but hopefully, you won’t mind.
- Ariana Evans. This will give you something to write about.
- Robert. I know you love awards, so here’s a new one!
- Angela G.
- Elijah Holston. I know you don’t blog about this stuff often, but hopefully, you can take a break from filming epic movies and write about your blog 🙂
Guys, if you are reading this and you would like to compete, feel free to do so! You are always welcome to steal an award from me. Just let me know in the comment section below if you intend to use this.
Alright, that’s all for today. Thanks so much for reading, and I hope you have a wonderful day! If you haven’t already, be sure to click that Follow button below, so as to not miss out on any new posts. Thanks again, and I hope you have a wonderful day!
My featured post: The 7 Most Common Misconceptions About Africa
A related post: Share Your Passion
5 thoughts on “The Future Goals Award”
Seek Jesus first and he will help you with your goals 🙂
LikeLiked by 2 people
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: Five Reasons You Shouldn’t Date Until You’re 19 – Africa Boy
Pingback: The Future Goals Award – Something to Stu Over
Pingback: FUTURE GOALS AWARD – Kevin Parish